Plans & Pricing
1. I am looking for membership prices. How much does it cost to join?
Pricing will vary depending on your location, you can join for as low as $24 Bi-weekly.
2. What different contract lengths does Gold's Gym Calgary offer? Can I pay on a month-by-month basis?
At Gold's Gym Calgary we offer 1 or 2 year contracts.
4. I have family, friends, or a significant other that would like to join the gym with me. Do you offer family or joint membership options?
Yes, we offer discounts for Family Members (Must share same home address)
For your friends, we have a referral program:
Refer 1 friend and get 1 month free
Refer 2 friends and get 3 months free
Refer 3 friends and get 1 YEAR FREE!
1. Can I go to any Gold's Gym in Calgary?
Yes! It’s just one more reason to love Gold's Gym! Even with a Gold membership, you will have access to all our locations in Calgary.
2. I will be traveling overseas. Do I really have international access to all gyms?
Yes you do! If you're a member of one Gold's Gym you're a member of every Gold's Gym around the world.
Freeze, Cancel & Transfer
1. What is your cancellation policy? Is there a fee for breaking my contract?
There is a $199 fee for breaking the contract.The agreement covers the cost to cancel, how to cancel and more information on any additional termination fees you may incur.
If your contract ended and you wish to cancel, you must provide a 30-day notice and send your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. I need to pause my membership because I got injured or will be traveling for an extended amount of time. How do I freeze my account temporarily?
You can freeze your membership for a maximum of 3 months a year following the terms and conditions provided in the agreement.
3. Can I transfer my membership to another person?
Yes! You can, as long as your account is in good standing. All memberships are transferrable whether by usage. How? contact email@example.com or request it to our front desk team.
1. I was charged twice for my monthly bill. Who can I contact to fix the issue?
If you were charged twice or believe you’ve been charged extra, our support team can help resolve the issue! Please reach out to our support team and we will assist you as soon as possible firstname.lastname@example.org
2. I’d like to update my credit card. How do I change my payment details?
If you would like to change payment settings, update billing or change the credit card on your account, please contact our Front Desk team.
3. What happens if I miss a payment? Is there a late fee?
A missed payment may result in a late payment fee. Late payment penalty fees and fines are outlined in your membership agreement.